Home » Products » 8085 ADVANCE MICROPROCESSOR TRAINING KIT (LCD version) Model M85-07
- Based on 8085 CPU operating at 6.144 MHz.
- 8K bytes of Powerful Monitor Program using 27512 EPROM
- 8K bytes of RAM using 6264 with Battery Backup using NICD Battery.
- On-board one memory expansion up to 56KB.
- Three Channel Timer/Counter using 8253 brought out at 10 Pins FRC Connector.
- 48 I/O lines provided using 8255 brought out at 26 Pins FRC Connector to interface with IC-XX Series.
- RS-232C interface through SID/SOD lines brought out on a 9-Pin D- Type connector
- Two mode of commands:
- ASCII Key pad Mode
- Serial Mode
- 20×2 Alphanumeric LCD Display with Backlight.
- 101 ASCII Keyboard interface using 89C2051 operating @ 12MHz.
- On-board EPROM Programmer for 27 series viz. 2716, 2732, 2764, 27128, 27256, 27512.
- On-board Printer Interface provided on 25 pin D-Type Connector to interface with DOT MATRIX Printer.
- On-board Interrupt Controller using 8259 terminated on 26 pin FRC Connector.
- On-board USART using 8251 terminated on a 9 pin D-Type Connector.
- On-board 1 Channel SPDT Relay terminated on a 10 pin FRC Connector.
- On-board 1 Channel Opto Coupler using MCT2E terminated on 10 pin FRC Connector.
- On-board 8 Channel 8 bit ADC using ADC0809 terminated on 26 pin FRC Connector.
- On-board 1 Channel 8 bit D/A using DAC0800 terminated on 26pin FRC Connector.
- On-board Speaker Interface brought out on 2mm banana connector.
- Powerful Commands like Examine/Edit Memory, Examine/Edit Register, Single stepping, Execution, Block Move, Insert Data, Delete Data can be used through ASCII keyboard or PC serial mode.
- On Board Single Line Assembler / Disassembler
- Facility for Downloading/Uploading files from/to PC.
- In-Built Power Supply of +5V/2A, ±12V/250mA
- Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Australian Pine Wood.
- User’s Manual with sample programs
- All address, data & control lines are available on KXT Bus 50 pin FRC Connector to interface with SC-XX Series.
- All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets.
- Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.