‘Sci-tech’ 80196 Micro-controller Trainer Model M96-01 is a single board Microcontroller Trainer Kit based on 16 bit 8096 Microcontroller family, which is widely used to train engineers to develop on software/hardware for any industrial process & control. Kit has power-full Monitor EPROM, RAM, I/O Lines, Timer/Counter, Serial, LCD Display, Keyboard for Man to Machine.
– 16K Bytes of EPROM with 16K bytes of Battery Backup RAM.
– 24 I/O Lines, Three Channel Timer/Counter, PC Serial Interface.
– Seven Segment Display with 25 Keys Hex Keypad.
– Power-full Command like Single Stepping, Break Point, Full Clock Execution, Examine Memory
– Uploading & Downloading to and from PC in Windows98/XP/NT.
– In-Built Power Supply.
– 80196KB/80196KC/8051 CPU operating at 12 MHz.
– 16K bytes of RAM using two nos. of 6264 with Battery Backup using NICD Battery, Memory Expandable up to 64K.
– 16K bytes of powerful monitor EPROM using 27512.
– 24 I/O lines using 8255 brought at 26 Pins FRC Connector to interface with IC-XX Series.
– RS-232c interface using Rx/Tx of 80196.
– Eight Digital Seven Segment Display with 25 Keys hex keyboard using 8279.
– On-chip 8 Channel 10 bit ADC.
– On-chip PWM.
– On-chip High speed I/O.
– On-chip Interrupt.
– Two modes of operation:
– Keyboard Mode.
– Serial Mode.
– Cross assembler software for 80196.
– Powerful Commands like Examine/Edit Memory, Examine/Edit Register, Single stepping, Execution can be used through hex keyboard or PC serial mode.
– Facility for Downloading/Uploading files from/to PC.
– All Address, Data, Control & Port lines are available on 40 Pins & 20 Pins FRC Connector.
– All IC’s are mounted on IC Sockets.
– Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy SMOBC PCB is used.
– In-Built Power Supply of +5V/1.5A, ±12V/250mA
– Attractive ABS Plastic enclosures
– User’s Manual with sample programs.
– 270mm x 185mm x 105mm (L x W x H).
– Weight 3 Kgs.